Last Updated on 05/11/2023
You can use more than one account in the Yahoo Fantasy Sports & Daily mobile application. To find out how you can do so, as well as switch between different accounts, you can take a look at this tutorial here at Overly Technical.
How to add additional accounts to the Yahoo Fantasy Sports App
In order to add an additional account to the Yahoo Fantasy App, you can take the following steps:
1. To start off, you need to open the application.
2. On the front page of the app, you then need to tap the gear icon, which should be located on the top left side of the screen.
3. You should now be in the Settings menu. Here, you need to select Accounts.
4. After getting to the Accounts section, tap the down-pointing arrow.
5. Next, you need to select Manage Accounts.
6. In the Manage Accounts menu, tap the Add Account option.
7. Finally, you can add a new account to the Yahoo Fantasy Sports & Daily App. To do so, you can sign into a Yahoo account that you previously setup, create a new Yahoo account or sign in using a Google Account.
How to switch between different accounts in the Yahoo Fantasy Sports App
If you want to switch accounts when using this mobile application, then you need to do the following:
1. To begin, you need to open the Yahoo Fantasy App if you haven’t done so already.
2. From the app’s front page, you then need to head to Settings by selecting the gear icon on the top left.
3. You then need to select Accounts from the Settings menu.
4. In the Accounts menu, you should see the current account that is signed into the application. Here, you need to tap the down-pointing arrow.
5. In the expanded Accounts menu, you should see the other accounts that you previously added to the Yahoo Fantasy App. Tap the account that you want to switch over to.
If you don’t see the account, then you need to select the Manage Accounts option in the Accounts menu. In the Manage Accounts menu, you then need to make sure that the other account has been enabled. You may need to enter a password or go through another sign-in method to log into account.
6. The app will then switch to the other account.