Logging out of an account on your Yahoo Fantasy Sports & Daily mobile application can be somewhat confusing. To see how you can properly sign out of this app, you can take a look at this tutorial from Overly Technical.
The fastest and easiest way to log out of your Yahoo Fantasy Sports account is by taking the following steps:
1. To start off, you need to open the Yahoo Fantasy Sports & Daily App.
2. From the front page of the application, you then need to tap the gear cog icon located on the top left side of the screen.
3. You should now be in the Settings menu of the Yahoo Fantasy App. Here, you need to tap Accounts.
4. In the Accounts menu, tap the down-pointing arrow to expand the menu.
5. From the expanded Accounts menu, you then need to select Manage Accounts.
6. After getting to the Manage Accounts menu, tap the switch next to the account that you want to sign out of.
7. You should see a pop-up menu with the following heading:
“Are you trying to sign out? You don’t have to.”
In this menu, you can select Turn Off Account in order to sign out of the Yahoo Fantasy Sports & Daily App.
If done successfully, you should see the following message:
“This account has been disabled for this app.”
You can also log out of your account in the Yahoo Fantasy Sports App by clearing its data.
To do so with a Pixel 6 phone that is running on Android 13, for example, you can try taking the following steps:
1. Press and hold the Yahoo Fantasy icon on the home screen.
2. A pop-up menu should appear. Here you need to select App Info.
3. From the App Info menu of the Yahoo Fantasy App, you should then select Storage & Cache.
4. In the Storage section, you need to tap the Clear Storage option.
5. Finally, select the Delete option in the pop-up “Delete App Data?” menu.
For the third method of logging out of the Yahoo Fantasy App, you can uninstall the app and then re-install it again.
To do so with the Pixel 6 phone using the Android 13 operating system, for instance, you need to take the following steps:
1. Start by pressing and holding the Yahoo Fantasy icon on the home screen.
2. Select App Info in the pop-up menu.
3. From the App Info menu, you then need to select Uninstall.
4. When asked if you want to uninstall this app, select the Ok option.
5. Next, you need to open the Google Play Store App.
6. Inside the store, search for Yahoo Fantasy.
7. In the product page for the Yahoo Fantasy Sports & Daily App, select the Install option.
8. Once the app has been downloaded and installed on your phone, select the Open option in the same product page.
If done correctly, you should now be logged out of your account in the mobile application.
To see how you can view this fantasy sports app in a dark or night theme, you can take a look at our tutorial with this link.