If you are a Pal Rewards member, then you will be able to earn points for your purchases made at the Petco website, app and local stores.
To see how you can add your points and perks to the official mobile application of Petco, you can take a look at this guide from Overly Technical.
How to earn Pal Rewards points
In order to add Pal Rewards points to your Petco account, you must use your Pal Rewards card when checking out at the register in a brick-and-mortar Petco store. If you don’t have a card, then you can log into your Petco account in the mobile app and then tap the ID card icon that should be located on the top right side of the Home section. Afterwards, shows your Pal Rewards membership to sales associate.
To earn points while using the website or mobile application, make sure you are signed into your Petco account before you make your purchase. The points should then be automatically added to your account.
Keep in mind that certain purchases and fees are not included in this rewards programs. The exclusions include gift cards, donations, tips, taxes, shipping fees and cash back offers.
How to find your Pal Rewards points in the Petco App
To see how much Pal Rewards points you have in your account before you qualify for the next $5 reward in the Petco App, you need to do the following:
1. Open the Petco mobile application.
2. You then need to select Account from the menu located at the bottom.
3. Afterwards, sign into your Petco account if you haven’t done so already.
4. From the Account menu, select Pal Rewards.
5. The points should appear at the top of the screen of the Pal Rewards menu.
How to earn Pal Rewards perks
To earn Pal Rewards perks, you need to use the Petco App. In order to do so, you need to take the following steps:
1. Open the Petco App on your phone or mobile device.
2. Next, you need to tap the Account option at the bottom menu.
3. If you haven’t done so already, make sure you log into your Petco account.
4. After signing in, make sure you select the Pal Rewards option from the Account menu.
5. Inside the Pal Rewards menu, you will find a list of perks that you need to unlock. You may see the following options:
6. Unlock the perk you want from the list.
7. Once you unlocked the perk, you then need to make the purchase in order to qualify towards your Pals Rewards.
The purchases can be done at a local Petco store as long as you use your Pal Rewards card or present your Pal Rewards identification via the Petco App to the sales associate.
To earn towards a perk, you can also make qualifying purchases from the Petco website or app while you are signed into your account.
To see how you can add a gift card to the Petco App, you can follow the steps laid out in this tutorial.